Skin Hero Peeling Treatment 50ml
At home facial peel: transform your bare skin in no time!
SKIN HERO PEELING transforms your bare skin in just 2 minutes!
This smoothing at home facial peel:
- Retexturizes by refining skin texture and removing dead skin cells
- Smoothes fine lines and skin texture
- Visibly reduces pores and imperfections
The result? The beauty of your bare skin is instantly enhanced, looking renewed, and your complexion is unified!
At the heart of our formula is a complex of White Ginseng and a magical cocktail of natural acids, AHA, BHA and PHA.
The effectiveness of our facial peel is clinically proven!
Our Skin Hero Peeling has been clinically tested under dermatological supervision and approved by a varied panel of people with all different skin types.
After just 2 minutes on the skin, the effectiveness of our at home facial peel is clear*:
- 100% of testers said their skin was softer*
- 93% said their skin was smoothed*
- 89% said the appearance of pores was reduced*
- 89% had more radiant skin*
- 86% reported that fine lines were less visible*
- 86% found that the appearance of dark spots was reduced*
- 82% observed a reduction in imperfections*
>> 86% said our at home facial peel revealed the beauty of their bare skin!
How to use your at home facial peel
Cleanse and dry your face, then apply a fine, even layer of your at home facial peel avoiding the eye and lip contours.
Leave on for just 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry. If you want to boost results, it can be left on for up to 5 minutes.
Should you experience any irritation, stop using the product and rinse well with clean water.
It enhances your skin from the very first application, and visibly improves skin's quality and texture with every day
WHAT EFFECT DO THEY HAVE ON THE SKIN?
For softer, smoother skin: GLYCERIN, ARGININE, SODIUM LACTATE
PHA (polyhydroxy acid) exfoliant, which gently exfoliates the skin’s surface: GLUCONOLACTONE
AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) exfoliant, which acts on the skin’s surface to retexturize, smooth, and even out the skin: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID
Vitamin B5, which helps to soothe the skin: PANTHENOL
Complex that contains 6-year-old Korean white Ginseng, with antioxidant properties, which helps to fight the appearance of the signs of aging by smoothing the skin: PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA (WILD YAM) ROOT EXTRACT, KIGELIA AFRICANA FRUIT EXTRACT, EQUISETUM GIGANTEUM EXTRACT
BHA (beta hydroxy acid) exfoliant that acts on deeper layers of the epidermis to purify the skin, make pores less visible, and reduce blemishes: SALICYLIC ACID
Softens skin and protects it against dehydration: SQUALANE
Gives skin a soft feel: BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1
IN THE FORMULA? WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE
To dilute all the ingredients together: AQUA/ WATER, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL
To ensure a homogeneous mixture and obtain stable emulsions: SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, STYRENE/VP COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM DODOXYNOL-40 SULFATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE
To protect and stabilize the formula: SODIUM SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SORBIC ACID
To give consistency to the product: HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM
To give the product its pleasant scent: PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL
The star ingredients of our facial peel
White Ginseng Complex: smoothing and antioxidant, it helps fight against the signs of aging, promotes skin hydration, strengthens the skin barrier function and soothes the skin:
- Ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng)
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Extract of wild yam root (Dioscorea villosa)
- Kigelia fruit extract (Kigelia africana)
- Horsetail extract (Equisetum Giganteum)
- AHAs: Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), including glycolic acid, act on the skin's surface to help remove dead skin cells and accelerate the skin's renewal process. The result? Retexturized, smoothed and unified skin!
- BHA: Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA), including Salicylic Acid, can penetrate deeper into the skin and work in the lower layers of the epidermis to dissolve dead skin cells. Because of their affinity for fatty substances, they help eliminate excess sebum and refine pores. The result? Skin with visibly reduced imperfections and pores.
- PHA: Like AHAs, Poly Hydroxy Acids (PHA) work on the skin's surface to even out and retexturize. Particularly gentle to the skin, our PHA, Gluconolactone, is known for its ability to preserve the barrier function and retain water in the skin. The result? An exfoliated skin while bringing softness to the skin.