An electronic gift card is an SMS version of the existing gift card and the following additional terms apply:
- If the full value of your Electronic Gift Card is not used on your first purchase, the balance will remain on the gift card.
- The Electronic Gift Card cannot be topped up or be SMS’d to someone.
- Should the Electronic Gift Card be deleted or the Customer’s cellphone lost/stolen, Edgars will not be liable for any reimbursement of any nature.
- The usage of the Electronic Gift Card is solely at the risk and discretion of the user.
- Edgars will not be held responsible for any cellular network service operator's delay in forwarding an Electronic Gift Card.
- The Electronic Gift Card will only be accepted if a valid Electronic Gift Card number in SMS format is presented to the cashier.