Ultra Facial Cleanser
A mild facial cleanser formulated for all skin types
How to Apply:
- Apply small amount to clean fingertips.
- Gently massage into damp facial areas in upward, circular motions.
- Avoid immediate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly or remove excess with damp wash cloth.
Kiehl’s Insider Tip:
- For optimally hydrated skin, use with the other formulas in the Ultra Facial collection.
Apricot Kernel Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from apricot kernels and has a very high Vitamin E content (aiding fast absorption) and is a trygliceride composed of 75% oleic acid and 20% linoleic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids esterified with glycerin - similar to avocado oil and sesame oil. Found to be highly compatible with the skin. Apricot Kernel Oil moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness.
- Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient. Avocado Oil is known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin.
Squalane (Perhydrosqualene or perhydrosqualene vegetal)
- A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a botanical lipid that is similar in molecular structure to natural skin lipids. It has an exceptional affinity to skin, and because it’s easily absorbed, Squalane helps restore skin’s natural moisture balance to keep it extra soft and supple.
|Product Style||Face Wash|