Step By Step Contour Kit
Only 1 Left
Temporarily Out of Stock
Find in Store
WHAT IT IS:
A cult fave of beauty insiders for totally effortless contouring.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
Define your cheekbones, perfect your nose and sculpt your jawline with this palette of blendable powders in universal shades to match your skin tone.
JUST THE FACTS:
JUST THE FACTS:
- 3 powders to contour, bronze and highlight
- Angled contour brush
- #SHAPEMATTERS insert with how-to’s for your face shape
For the nose:
- Using the contour shade, apply two lines down the sides of yo
- ur nose, starting near the beginning of your brow and ending at the tip of your nose, and blend, creating shadows for a slimming effect.
- Remember: determine how slim you want your nose to be with these lines, so place them accordingly.
- Using the highlighting shade, accentuate the bridge by applying a thin line from the top to the ball of your nose, and blend; this draws the light to the center of your nose, making it look straighter.
- To make the nose look less long: Apply the contour shade to the very tip and underneath the tip between your nostrils to add shadows for the illusion of a shorter nose.
- Suck in your cheeks to find the perfect hollow from your ear to the corner of your mouth.
- Using the contour shade, apply along this line and blend upward to create the illusion of sculpted cheeks by creating shadows.
- Blend upwards to instantly give the illusion of a facelift.
- Apply blush right above the contoured line—on the apples of your cheeks—to create a naturally-flushed look.
For the jawline:
- Apply the contour shade underneath your jawline to square off your chin for a more sculpted look.
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|