Who is Oxbridge Academy?
Oxbridge Academy is an established private college offering distance learning courses to students in South Africa and abroad.
What do they do?
Through distance learning, Oxbridge Academy gives students the opportunity to study national qualifications, short learning programmes, and online courses on a part-time basis from home. The fields of study that students can choose from at Oxbridge Academy range from business-related fields such as Bookkeeping, Accounting, and HR, to more creative and technical fields, such as Beauty Therapy and Engineering.
Where are they?
Oxbridge Academy’s offices and exam centre are situated in Stellenbosch, Western Cape. However, because they are a distance learning institution, their students are not required to travel to their offices to register or to attend classes. Instead, students from all over the country (and abroad) are able to register online or over the phone, and are able to complete their studies from home via distance learning.
What makes them different?
- Oxbridge Academy gives students the opportunity to further their studies (and to obtain formal qualifications if they choose to do so) even if they have not completed Matric.
- Furthermore, Oxbridge Academy allows students to enrol for courses and to commence with their studies at any time of the year. This means that students do not need to worry about missing closing dates for registration, and they also don’t need to waste time waiting for a new semester to start before they can begin their studies.
- Most importantly, Oxbridge Academy offers courses on a distance learning basis, and allows their students to complete their courses in their own time and at their own pace. This gives students the flexibility to work or attend to family responsibilities while they complete their studies.
- An aspect that sets Oxbridge Academy apart from other distance learning institutions is the fact that their tutors are all industry professionals. This means that Oxbridge Academy students receive academic support from people who are not only experts in their respective fields, but who are also up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Full list of study areas (fields of study) at Oxbridge Academy:
- Advertising and Marketing Management
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Contact Centre Operations
- Human Resource Management
- Matric and Bridging Courses
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Public Sector Finance Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Oxbridge Academy’s Vision, Mission, Ethos, Values and Beliefs:
To be recognised as a leader in the field of distance education, as well as supported learning, by clients, regulatory bodies and employees.
To provide superior skills training and quality learning programmes through affordable courses designed to enable students to achieve their true potential in their careers and professions.
We respect the dignity of the individual and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or religious or political beliefs. We believe people are enriched both socially and economically through education.
Values and beliefs
Integrity in everything we do
Respect for all people
R1000 Edgars Club Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The voucher is valid until 31 December 2020.
- This voucher is only valid for Edgars Club Members.
- To claim the voucher, Edgars Club Members need to present their Edgars Club Card details.
- Upon registration, please provide the following voucher code: EDG2020
- Only one voucher per student.
- The voucher can be used towards any course.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay for exam fees.
- The amount of R1000 will be subtracted from the full course fee.
- The voucher cannot be used to pay for registration. The normal registration fee must be paid before registration will be finalised.
- Should the student choose to cancel the course for whatever reason, the R1000 would not be refunded.