DUE TO SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IMPLEMENTED AND THE LARGE VOLUME OF ORDERS, DELIVERY COULD TAKE BETWEEN 7-10 DAYS. COVID SAFETY MEASURES
EDGARS ONLINE IS TEMPORARY CLOSED AND WILL REOPEN AS SOON AS IT IS SAFE TO DO SO. AN EMPLOYEE FROM THE ONLINE STORE WAREHOUSE HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). OUR PRIORITY IS THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PEOPLE AND OUR CUSTOMERS, PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US.
We have all heard the "rules" on when to change out makeup. This not only ensures the integrity and effectiveness of the formula but it's about keeping the product bacteria free, even when there isn't a pandemic spreading, as the virus can live on surfaces for hours and sometimes days.
Throw away makeup if you have contracted a virus or infection, just to be safe.
Remember, your make-up will only remain clean if you have clean hands too, so keep up on the handwashing, especially before sitting down to do your makeup routine.
What about sanitizing your makeup that isn't expired?
• Cream Compacts - It's advised to spray 90% rubbing alcohol on the compact and wipe with a tissue.
• Lipsticks - Wind up your tube of lipstick and dip in rubbing alcohol for 30 seconds.
• Liquid Makeup - These are wand lip glosses, concealers and mascaras. We don't ever recommend sharing these and should be tossed.
• Eye and Lip Liners - Simply sharpen them
• Pressed Powders - Eyeshadow, bronzers, contour, highlighter, and powder.
These can be easily cleaned by wiping them with tissue to remove the top layer.